Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm currently thinking of fitting a xenon kit to my new corsa 1.2 limited edition.. (Or so they say haha) just wondering if it's actually worth it or if I should just buy the h7 bulbs rather then the full kit

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh right I might just do that then!! Be cheaper also I guess... Any recommendation or just any xenon h7's can you get different brightness

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please help i have just purchased a corsa e here in South Africa the drl lights are halogen I have seen Phillips color vision h7 lights on the official Opel website my question is will the color vision lights replace (fit and work properly) the Halogen drl s . I want to purchase two sets of the blue color vision so the drl s and head lights match

·
Registered
7 Posts
Luke Corsa E said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130838871300?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

These are the ones i used, i believe someone else on here has used them also, the small freebie bulbs that come with them can be used for the 2 smaller interior lights also.
Fitted these to mine and am considering putting the originals back in, they look good as their a bit whiter than the originals but I think theyve made my headlights less bright, anyone a decent alternative or is an hid kit the only way of improving the output of my headlights?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts