Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That looks amazing! How did you manage to get Adam interior bits?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I like the way the garage door matches it :)

I'm assuming that is flaming yellow and not limelight green like mine. In some photos mine looks almost the same colour.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
mud4fun said:

I'm assuming that is flaming yellow and not limelight green like mine. In some photos mine looks almost the same colour.
I thought the same in the first pic Ian!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
mud4fun said:

I think it would look nice if they made available all the colours inc GREEN :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LeachiE said:
just order from vauxhall, the gear lever and handbrake you can get for corsa, the gear lever surround is adam, but seeing as the centre console area is same it fits, yay

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
andy2374 said:
LeachiE said:
just order from vauxhall, the gear lever and handbrake you can get for corsa, the gear lever surround is adam, but seeing as the centre console area is same it fits, yay
That's cool! Shame you can't have Adam paint colours too!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah mix and match would be good. ive painted the calipers yellow too, looks much better through the black wheels than silver calipers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
D3RV15H said:
With painting the calipers, did you take the alloys off and then do them or did you remove the brakes entirely?
yeah wheels off, brakes stripped. looks much better now

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gkmorris said:
The gear surround and handbrake is available on th VX accessory website in either yellow or red
they are, but the surround they show with it isnt available for the corsa e. silly i know you think vaux would allow these to be bought if they taking press shots with them

1 - 20 of 24 Posts