Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got to the car park after finishing work to walk up to my car and discover some low life scum had stole my vxr side surrounds and the lenses! Worst part is they've used a key to get them off, so now I have 2 nice big scratches on both sides of my car.
Just cost me another £17 to buy 2 new lenses, cos I just have the bulb sticking out now!
View attachment 30

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
Note to self - don't buy anything for my car that's worth stealing.

People are greedy and jealous. Still don't know why someone would do this, just appreciate what someone has and buy them if you like them. No doubt they probably didn't even fit on their car. Just liked the look of them.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
How awful! Have you reported it the Police? Even if they can't do anything they have to create an incident and record the location. The more people report this sort of stuff the more they have to take notice as it looks bad on their stats and on the crime map of the area. They may find CCTV footage of the thief.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've not reported it as I thought there's not they can do. I'll have a word with the car park attendant and see how long they man the place for.

·
Registered
223 Posts
WTF! :shock:

Sorry to hear that.

Some people really are Jealous! You have got to to feel pretty desperate to steal them off the side of a car!

Probably at home masturbating over them now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Reddaz said:
WTF! :shock:

Sorry to hear that.

Some people really are Jealous! You have got to to feel pretty desperate to steal them off the side of a car!

Probably at home masturbating over them now.
Ha! I don't know if that's supposed to be a comforting thought, os just a very disturbing one!

Sorry to see hear what's happened Dan!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have my rear wiper ripped of completely with the plastic shoulder....broken...on the ground. Insurance covered it, but it wasted me 2 lunch breaks and 20 kilometers. Probably some kids from the hood....I hate kids :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had only parked on this car park since last Friday so I have moved car parks to somewhere more secure with people working on the premises. It's put me off buying new surrounds now anyway, which is a shame because I really loved the look of them! I'm more bothered about the scratches to be honest.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cloud said:
I have my rear wiper ripped of completely with the plastic shoulder....broken...on the ground. Insurance covered it, but it wasted me 2 lunch breaks and 20 kilometers. Probably some kids from the hood....I hate kids :D
There's just no need for it. Probably a fiesta driver!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Scumbags. I really feel for you - it's not just the theft, it's the damage and principle as well.

Few years back, I had a couple of the new shape Minis at various times.

One had the aerial nicked (bad enough) and was later removed from a parking space by some **** sticking his backside against the boot and physically pushing it up the road!

My second Mini was keyed front, side, and mirrors when it was 3 months old. They went down the whole road keying black cars...and my Mini was black.

So I do sympathise - I loathe the faceless nature of what these people do.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Sadly, a lot of youngsters these days have no respect for anything or anyone. It makes me cross! My current car was just 2 weeks old when someone hit it with their door in a car park. I think times have changed and gone completely the wrong way. Kids know their rights and are not scared of anyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts