Hey guys update on work done so far

Post pictures of your Corsa E here
Post Reply
User avatar
Justme
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:13 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by Justme » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:56 pm

So some pics of the hottest CORSA E in Cape Town, South Africa
So 30mm Eibach done, windows tinted back darker than front, and a sweet 18" wheel :twisted:

Before

IMG_4807.JPG

After

20151119_153822.jpg

20151119_153831.jpg

2015 OPEL CORSA 1.0T Enjoy option pack 2.


User avatar
SylvE
Posts: 1608
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Re: Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by SylvE » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Loving those wheels!
SylvE - 5dr Energy 1.4T in shiny rock. 8-)
Image


User avatar
Justme
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:13 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Re: Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by Justme » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Thanks dude ;)
2015 OPEL CORSA 1.0T Enjoy option pack 2.


User avatar
SylvE
Posts: 1608
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Re: Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by SylvE » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:26 pm

Justme wrote:Thanks dude ;)
Dudette! ;) Lol!
SylvE - 5dr Energy 1.4T in shiny rock. 8-)
Image


anthony
Posts: 1287
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:42 pm
Location: sidcup kent

Re: Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by anthony » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:52 pm

very nice ;) as the dudette said,
for some strange reason they make the car look longer


User avatar
LimeyUK
Posts: 1357
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by LimeyUK » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:24 am

Why did you get a 5 door?

Seems a bit strange for a 5 door corsa to get modified in the ways you have done so imo.

Wheels are nice though.
Corsa E - Excite A/C with Black Alloys - 1.4 Turbo EcoFlex - Lime Green - 3 dr

Image


User avatar
Justme
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:13 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Re: Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by Justme » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:46 pm

LimeyUK wrote:Why did you get a 5 door?

Seems a bit strange for a 5 door corsa to get modified in the ways you have done so imo.

Wheels are nice though.

We dont get the 2 door in South Africa.
Thanks
Oh and sorry dudette :oops:
2015 OPEL CORSA 1.0T Enjoy option pack 2.


User avatar
mud4fun
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:25 pm
Location: North Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by mud4fun » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:47 pm

Love the wheels and the lowered 5 door looks so much better than the stock 5 door - seems more balanced. Also that colour looks nice in the sun :-)
Dafny - 3dr LE 1.4T in Limelight Green
Image


User avatar
LimeyUK
Posts: 1357
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by LimeyUK » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:14 pm

Justme wrote:
LimeyUK wrote:Why did you get a 5 door?

Seems a bit strange for a 5 door corsa to get modified in the ways you have done so imo.

Wheels are nice though.

We dont get the 2 door in South Africa.
Thanks
Oh and sorry dudette :oops:
Oh really? Now that is strange!
Corsa E - Excite A/C with Black Alloys - 1.4 Turbo EcoFlex - Lime Green - 3 dr

Image


User avatar
Justme
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:13 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Re: Hey guys update on work done so far

Post by Justme » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:37 pm

LimeyUK wrote:
Justme wrote:
LimeyUK wrote:Why did you get a 5 door?

Seems a bit strange for a 5 door corsa to get modified in the ways you have done so imo.

Wheels are nice though.

We dont get the 2 door in South Africa.
Thanks
Oh and sorry dudette :oops:
Oh really? Now that is strange!

SA doesnt have a big two door market for some reason people here prefer 5 door cars.
So we stuck with a 5 door CORSA or the 2 door ADAM.
2015 OPEL CORSA 1.0T Enjoy option pack 2.


Post Reply

Return to “Members Gallery”