LE 1.0T (115) 3 Door in Shiny Rock

Post pictures of your Corsa E here
CarBoyCam

Re: LE 1.0T (115) 3 Door in Shiny Rock

Post by CarBoyCam » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Much overdue update coming up everyone!

So, I had the first software update done for my Intellilink R3.0 when Phoenix last went into Vauxhall. All my mentioned issues were solved, but it now has the issue where stations don't always play when the ignition is turned on.

Further to that, there's now a rattle which has developed in one of the speakers in the passenger door. I've booked the car into Vauxhall for Monday so we'll see if they can solve that. They're also going to look at the rattle under acceleration which I've seen is related to gear linkage cables or something along those lines hitting the heat shield.

Hopefully they'll get all the remedied in time for the BTCC at Snetterton next Sunday where I plan to show my Corsa off in all its glory. :lol:
Corsa E Limited Edition 3dr 1.0T (115) in Shiny Rock (called Phoenix)

Jarviser

Post by Jarviser » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:55 pm

CarBoyCam wrote: .... All my mentioned issues were solved, but it now has the issue where stations don't always play when the ignition is turned on.
Yes the first update does that. Second update was due Q2 but still not available unless you had the 2nd update (IP23)

CarBoyCam

Post by CarBoyCam » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:44 pm

Jarviser wrote:Yes the first update does that. Second update was due Q2 but still not available unless you had the 2nd update (IP23)
Only got the first update. Had it done a while back now. Once I see people posting about getting the second update I might pop it back into Vauxhall then. :P

CarBoyCam

Post by CarBoyCam » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:10 pm

So, Corsa's going in again on Thursday to have a new speaker fitted. They found that one of the speakers was indeed broken when it went in on Monday but they had to order one in which is arriving tomorrow.

Also going to take a technician for a test drive regarding the engine rattle as they couldn't hear it...

A bit disappointed the speaker's already gone considering my Corsa D with 100,000 miles on it didn't have a speaker break on it at all before I scrapped it!

Return to “Members Gallery”