Carbon Flash 3dr 1.4 Sting *Update*

Post pictures of your Corsa E here
Jarviser

Re: Carbon Flash 3dr 1.4 Sting *Update*

Post by Jarviser » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:52 pm

dont take it to heart its just banter! it looks great after the treatment anyway.

LimeyUK

Post by LimeyUK » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:40 pm

joeboy wrote:
Klesmy wrote:
skyblue1969 wrote:I wouldn't let anyone near mine I spend a good 2 to 3 hours on mine polishing waxing using autoglym shampoo conditioner SRP and meguirars next gen tech wax and meguirars endurance tyre gel that makes my carbon flash 1.4 T stand out
Same here I spent 4 hours today. Foam, rinse, wash,rinse, dry, wax, sealant, wheels taken off leaned, polished, waxed and sealed. Nobody washes my car but me then I know it's done right
it seems like you two have a lot of spare time to wash your car. That is fine. I personally did not have much time today to get the car washed. I was driving past this place and they do a decent job.

it was literally covered in bird shit, It could of been a pterodactyl that shat on it.

I know what to expect when going to a carwash for a quick wash. They spray on a hot wax polish as shown in the video on their website.

Then microfiber dry the car.

They did not Polish the car as in T cut polishing the car. The video on their website shows exactly what happened.

I actually regret putting up the photographs due to the negativity they have received.
Pretty sure the comments aren't about your photos...
if you can't handle negativity, you shouldn't be on the Internet - as jarviser said, it's banter.

I know they don't use a T-Cut Polish, but the definition of Polishes is that they strip a layer (likely a very small later in this case) from your cars paint.
Last edited by LimeyUK on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corsa E - Excite A/C with Black Alloys - 1.4 Turbo EcoFlex - Lime Green - 3 dr

Klesmy

Post by Klesmy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:56 am

My comments were not intended to cause offence. I simply explained what I had done. I have been in that situation before when I had no time to clean my car so I have had somebody do it for me. i don't normally get the time to wash it like I did this time as the wife would find me something to do rather than washing the car. Your car looks great. I have the sting in red but had the strips left on. I think the black deff. looks better without them
MY15 1.4 na Red Sting. Team Hekos fitted

Jarviser

Post by Jarviser » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:40 am

Half an hour is enough for me. my main concern is px value in 2-3 years. I just like to remember my paint was still in a tin about 4 weeks before I first washed it. Pressure jets seem a bit harsh at that stage. I expect the novelty will wear off in February when the water freezes on the pavement!

ChrisB

Post by ChrisB » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:04 am

joeboy wrote:it seems like you two have a lot of spare time to wash your car. That is fine. I personally did not have much time today to get the car washed. I was driving past this place and they do a decent job.

it was literally covered in bird shit, It could of been a pterodactyl that shat on it.

I know what to expect when going to a carwash for a quick wash. They spray on a hot wax polish as shown in the video on their website.

Then microfiber dry the car.

They did not Polish the car as in T cut polishing the car. The video on their website shows exactly what happened.

I actually regret putting up the photographs due to the negativity they have received.
Same here, I just give the car a quick 30min wash myself just so that it looks clean, but I'm not spending hours waxing and greasing my elbow on it...for 30€ I get a professional wax it by hand for me and clean it inside and out. I just drop it in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon.
Opel Corsa E Color Edition 1.4i ECOflex 90Ps
Snow White

Return to “Members Gallery”