Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

My Corsa 1.2 LE

9K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Cabooshy 
#1 ·
Ignore the L Plates, these were taken a few weeks before i had my test (which i passed with no faults like a goodie two shoes :D :D)

Being an LE, it has the Black 17" Alloys, Black Mirror Caps, Black grille and Black roof, but because its finished in Carbon Flash, that detail really doesn't matter bar the wheels.

the extras it has are:
- Lane Departure Assist
- Forward Collision Alert
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Blind Spot Assist
- Heated Front Screen
- Privacy Glass (idk if this is a standard thing on the LE)
- Rear Reversing Camera

i have dubbed thee - Ninja

See less See more
#5 ·
Seronix843 said:
Hi,
Just curious about the R4 retrofit, did you do it yourself? And how long and difficult was the process? I'm looking to upgrade myself because the R3 is pretty crap! Prices would also be great!
I did it myself! took me about an hour or so with a pair of beefy cutters because i couldn't find my fucking Dremel (not that it matters since its all hidden by the new trim) and was pretty straightforward, Chris has a manual you can follow when you purchase a kit from his website: https://intellilinkmods.co.uk/. Prices are also listed there, you will have to source the outer trim yourself, but costs about 25-30 quid off eBay.

Seronix843 said:
Sweet car btw
Haha Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.