Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Corsa E SRI 1.4 Turbo - Silver

72K views 155 replies 13 participants last post by  liverpaul 
#1 ·
so yesterday I went to doves Vauxhall to see the corsa in person fell in love and 3 hours later and a test drive I agreed terms! I hopefully get my corsa Monday the 2nd of febuary and it was the car on the showroom he's letting me have.

See less See more
#10 ·
Modern technology eh?

Hope it gets fixed quickly. This is my biggest concern with going from a very basic 10 year old jap pickup with virtually no electronics on it to a modern car. Despite its small size the Corsa has far more 'tech' than any of my 4x4's.

#14 ·
Yea I can't wait for the summer as I go out there alot. I visit the motor museum alot aswell for there events. Yea the engine quite but it's a bit louder and better sounding then the video gives. I brought a mic but my xperia z3 phone dosnt support it.

Update on the car.
The problem sorted it's self out on the way to vauxhall today but they wanted to check it over just in case.

#15 ·
Do you know if the tyre pressure monitoring is done by transmitters in the valves or just using the ABS sensors? I'm going to order a full set of spare alloys and have them fitted with winter tyres, just curious how it will affect the tyre pressure monitoring when I swap on the winters.

#17 ·
Very nice car you have there & hope you get your tyre pressure problem sorted soon.

Are you going to the add this problem to the Forum "Faults & Technical" area ? as you say its always a worry when you have so many electronic monitoring devices on new vehicles now. Sure you will keep us advised.

#19 ·
guys if you have a youtube account and like my video's could you please subscribe, like and comment so I can save up for a go pro? all video's are done on a xeriaz3 but I want a go pro to bring in a bigger crowd. Here's some more video's of the corsa.

Engine

Door slam and interior

heating blowers

new corsa intellilink options

I know these are random but people like to see how things have changed and sound from other car's. fingers crossed its icey so I can show you the heated front screen.

#20 ·
Thanks for posting those. It is nice to see the car from various angles that are not normally captured. However watching your videos is making me even more impatient to get mine! :)

To be honest the quality looks fine on your video. I assume you only need the go-pro for on the move footage? I just use my mobile for in car footage but I bought a RAM mounting system which is pretty damn good at reducing vibration and further modified it to take my Lumia 920 which has the camera lens in a stupid place meaning most mounts obscure the lens. Advantage with go-pro is the exterior mounting system although RAM do a few exterior options too. I found that trying to film with the camera on the exterior results in nothing but wind noise and several people have said the same happens even with the go-pro so I just take footage from interior mount on my Land Rovers and it captures the engine sound nicely.

#21 ·
Trouble with the mobile it likes to focus on things. Like raindrops or the wipers. It's good enough quality but I want video of outside the car too. I have plans to do under the car, the engine bay,on an alloy Wheel when moving Etc. There angles you don't see on YoYouTube, they won't be long or fast as it'll melt or fling off.
I have a mount I got from asda and it does the trick but sound isn't perfect and it doesn't support external mic, unless I pay £60.

#23 ·
LOL, I want warm weather to arrive so I can get cracking on my Land Rover restorations - got an engine to rebuild for mine and a gearbox for the wife's. Also looking forward to driving the new Corsa on the motorway on those lovely summer evenings - my commute is either very early in the morning or late evening so summer is the only time I get to do long drives in daylight hours. I'm dying to find out what mpg I can get out of mine on my commute. I based all finance on 45mpg so anything over that will be a real bonus :)

PS. Where was the pic taken? Interesting view in the background over the water :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.