Unedited of my rental car is Florida.
Chevrolet spark lte turbo auto.

https://youtu.be/0XXXy1Jwd_U

I have another video of driving around and the reverse camera

liverpaul

Re: Corsa E SRI 1.4 Turbo - Silver

Post by liverpaul » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9JEccyBkk

just a video of me driving around, first time in months. its to show the feisty side of the corsa and show people the new corsa has changed a lot since the old. I'm planning on doing more video's of my car and other cars as id like to have every car made on my channel, one of every model and litre. if you'd like to help out then please ask. no information of the cars detail is to be given to me so block any number plates or personal items in and out of the car.

Delboy_Lee

Post by Delboy_Lee » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Nice videos and I also note that you have the Bonnet Open Sensor fitted ? mine & jarvisers 5 door SE does not for whatever reason?
5 Door, 1.4 SE Automatic
Sovereign Silver
Intellilink 3.0

mud4fun

Post by mud4fun » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Nice video liverpaul :-)

Your video editing has come on leaps and bounds since the first ones. Well done!

Even without the body kit the 3 door is still a good looking car. Nice location too, the same one used in your first video on here a year ago I think?
Dafny - 3dr LE 1.4T in Limelight Green

Jarviser

Post by Jarviser » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:50 pm

I am getting silver again next time. This black one is dirty in 2 days!

liverpaul

Post by liverpaul » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:35 pm

@delboy I don't know tbh haha were would I fund this too?

@mud thanks!, I brought Nero platinum for £25 at pc world and it's really good for the price. The quality could be better but it takes longer due to my weak laptop. I'm doing more and will post if your all interested. I got a Dashcam which helps aloe.

@jarviser silver brings up alot of dirt, bird poop is like it's Been highlighted.

Did anyone hear the little burbles (if it's called that) it makes as standard. You get it on Subaru which makes me happy. I could hear it on gear changes sometimes too.

liverpaul

Post by liverpaul » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:42 pm

mud4fun wrote:Nice video liverpaul :-)

Your video editing has come on leaps and bounds since the first ones. Well done!

Even without the body kit the 3 door is still a good looking car. Nice location too, the same one used in your first video on here a year ago I think?
Yes it is. It's the new Forrest in Hampshire. I'm editing a drive a had today that will go up and be linked here. Best place for drive in the summer tho.

SylvE

Post by SylvE » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:05 pm

I keep meaning to get a dash cam as we have one particular coastal road with fabulous views here on the Island.
SylvE - 5dr Energy 1.4T in shiny rock. 8-)

liverpaul

Post by liverpaul » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 pm

LeachiE wrote:I keep meaning to get a dash cam as we have one particular coastal road with fabulous views here on the Island.
the one I brought Saturday was a nextbase 402G it was £135 with a free carry case and a class 10 micro sd card. you can turn speed and location off and it has GPS. the software is good with speed, turning and forwards/backwards movement, also has google map of the route you took for the duration. ive set mine to 5 minute loops so I get 5 minute files of driving. today I drove for an hour. I planned on getting the one somebody posted on here until I saw this for a little extra. £135 from Halfords, best ive spent and video's to follow of its ability.

I could of had an "A hole" driver on tape but the onetime I didn't set it up it happened. he went on the 4th exit from the outside lane ( 2 laned round a about) in between me and the front car then darted in front of him on the exit. :evil:

Return to “Members Gallery”