Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

'Service front camera'

10K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Bazzamer 
#1 ·
Anybody had this before?
Has come up a couple of times this week, the only front camera that I was aware of is the one behind the rear view mirror that picks up road signs, but the symbol on the trip computer is for the lane departure warning.

Not sure if they use the same camera or if there is another located somewhere, but still not too sure what it means.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Ok I know this is an old post, but I've had this message pop up 2-3 times.
My first tought was probable dirt in front of the camera, but it happened 2 hours after I had bought the car which was delivered squeaky clean.
Thing is, the system works as advertised regardless of the appearance of the message.

I haven't contacted the dealership yet because it's not a consistent error and all systems appear to be working fine.

#6 ·
Hi, I have just got the same message, service front camera, cleaned windscreen no difference, did notice a slight mark on screen infront of where camera is, poss a stone chip, so maybe camera cant see clearly. At the same time a weird fault developed, the windscreen washer pump keeps whiring on and off, not regular intervals, but no water comes out, tank is full, and if i opperate from cab it works fine, sounds like the pump is getting a earth from somewhere else, but why no water, think the gremlins have got in, anybody got any ideas, could it be related to camera problem.
Corsa 1.4 SE 15 plate, only 6500 in 3 years, any help appreciated.
Thanks
Bazzamer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.