Intellilink R4 and audible warning not working

Faults and Technical chat for the Corsa E
cooke2518

Intellilink R4 and audible warning not working

Post by cooke2518 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi,

I have a 2016 Corsa E 1.3. A few days ago the R4 intellilink would not turn on, the USB port would not charge and all the audible warning sounds (indicators, seatbelt, door open etc..) stopped making a sound. Yesterday I removed the battery and charged it over night as the start stop feature also stopped working. I fitted battery this morning and everything worked as normal. Locked the car and left for an hour. When I got back in the car, all the faults above have come back. Anyone know a fix or what is at fault? I've scoured the forums and Google but not found anyone with similar problems or fixes. It seems that the R4 and audible system has no power.
Thanks

Rickardo

Re: Intellilink R4 and audible warning not working

Post by Rickardo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:42 pm

Strange once you recharged the battery everything was working but after a while the faults returned.

Could be either the battery is discharging or is not being charged properly.

I assume there is enough juice to start the car

cooke2518

Re: Intellilink R4 and audible warning not working

Post by cooke2518 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Car starts fine. Everything else works as it should. I've disconnected the battery left it for 15 mins, reconnected and it comes back on. If I park up for 30 mins or overnight it doesn't turn on again. It doesn't even flash the logo on when the door opens or illuminates when the light is on. Theres no power from the USB socket either when it wont turn on. When I've disconnected battery, I've restored to factory and deleted all settings but still does its black screen thing.

Return to “Faults & Technical”