AutoLite Lighting Kits

For Sale section. Corsa E / Vauxhall related items only please.
AutoLite

AutoLite Lighting Kits

Post by AutoLite » Sat May 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi all, some of you might recognise the name from the Corsa D forum. I'm Adam, I've been selling lighting kits for the Corsa D and many other cars for over five years now and would like to make them available to you guys and girls.

The idea behind the kits is to make them as easy to fit as possible, for that reason all of my lighting kits come with a fitting guide. I also try to make them appear as near to OEM as possible, that means all of the light kits and wires are hidden away and won't ever be seen.

Take a look at my Flickr page to see some of the kits fitted - https://www.flickr.com/photos/autolite/

Products -

Number Plate LED Upgrade - My first product and also my most successful product, CanBus safe LEDs for the Corsa D number plate.

Very easy to fit, all you need is a flat head screw driver or similar, can be fitted with in 5 minutes. CanBus safe so no flicker or flashing unlike many other LEDs. Super bright with 13 white SMDs on each bulb!

Comes with full fitting guide. Available in White or Blue. (Blue is illegal for road use.)

ImageCorsa Number Plate LED Kit by AutoLite, on Flickr

£17 (inc. P&P or fitting*)

Footwell Welcome Lights. (cars with footwell lights standard) - A kit for Corsa's with welcome lights fitted as standard in the footwell. This kit replaces the need for the original bulb with a strip that contains 9 high power SMDs in the colour of your choice. This kit is very easy to fit and requires very few tools.

The LEDs flood the footwell with light and look great at night! The footwell welcome lights illuminate when the car is first unlocked, the doors are opened or when the key is pulled from the ignition.

Available in Red, White, Green, Blue, or Yellow. This Kit comes with every thing you need to fit it except a flat head screwdriver and a pair of pliers. Full step by step fitment guide is included, as with all my products.

ImageLuke's Corsa - Door Handle LED Kit and Footwell LED Kit. by AutoLite, on Flickr

£20 (inc. P&P or fitting*)

Footwell Welcome Lights. (cars without footwell lights standard) - A kit for Corsa's without welcome lights fitted as standard in the footwell. This kit allows you to have welcome lighting in the footwell, just as if it had been fitted from the factory but using 9 high power SMDs in the colour of your choice in place of a dull orangey filament bulb.

The LEDs flood the footwell with light and look great at night! The footwell welcome lights illuminate when the car is first unlocked, the doors are opened or when the key is pulled from the ignition.

Available in Red, White, Green, Blue, or Yellow. Full step by step fitment guide is included, as with all my products.

ImageUntitled by AutoLite, on Flickr

£25 (inc. P&P or fitting*)

Boot Light - Not available for postal delivery at this moment in time!

Ever struggled to find something in the boot at night with only the dismal boot light to help you? Or have you got a boot build you want to show off? Either way - This kit is for you!

39 LEDs should be enough to solve any issues you have, this kit is designed to be fixed along the back edge of the parcel shelf so when it lifts as the boot open is shines down into the boot, this way everything is hidden away out of sight.

Available in Red, White, Green, Blue, or Yellow.

ImageRed Boot Light Kit by AutoLite, on Flickr

£30 (inc. P&P or fitting*)

Contact -

Forum - PM me

Email - aced wards 27 @ Google mail . com (remove the spaces)

Browse my Flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/autolite/albums

Postcode - DY8 (Stourbridge)

Notes -
All prices are including P&P to any UK address or fitting if you come to me.
Paypal is the usual method of payment but cheques and bank transfers are accepted, this will however delay delivery as I will need to wait for the funds to clear.
Cash is always welcome if kits are being fitted.
Any questions please contact me.
Last edited by AutoLite on Tue May 17, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AutoLite

Re: AutoLite Lighting Kits

Post by AutoLite » Sat May 14, 2016 3:25 pm

AutoLite

Post by AutoLite » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Bump

anthony

Post by anthony » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:31 pm

they do look impressive, is there any issue with error codes?

AutoLite

Post by AutoLite » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Non of the interior lighting will give you errors. The number plate bulbs haven't been tested on a Corsa E yet but they never have with Corsa D's and a full refund would be given if they did show errors.

drdro

Post by drdro » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:34 am

Does it avoid the warranty?

AutoLite

Post by AutoLite » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:01 pm

In short, no.

People sometimes get overly worried about voiding their warranties by changing anything on their vehicle. Warranties are only void if the issue has been caused by the modification, for example if you change your steering wheel and then your clutch fails, the warranty is completely unaffected as the problem has no possible link to the modification. However, if you change your head unit (aka cd player) and the speakers stop working then the warranty may be affected as Vauxhall could argue that the new head unit caused the problem with the speakers.

All of the interior lighting has a single 10amp fuse, this is really useful as the worst that could realistically happen is that the fuse blows (I include a spare in all my kits). If you fit one of my kits, you would have no problem at the dealers if in six months time your windscreen wipers decide to stop working.

I hope this helps.

kingy100king

Post by kingy100king » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:48 pm

Sent money pal can't wait for some error free leds in my life haha

Craigo

Post by Craigo » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Hi there, great bits of kit you have here. Are these all still available?

You mentioned you hadn't tested the number plate bulbs yet, have you managed to test them since then? I'll be interested in those and the white footwell lights, possibly green.

Gwilym

Post by Gwilym » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, are the footwell lighting kits still available? Thanks.

Return to “For Sale”