Genuine Rubber Mats

For Sale section. Corsa E / Vauxhall related items only please.
hendry

Genuine Rubber Mats

Post by hendry » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Due to getting rid of my car I've got a set of genuine Vauxhall rubber mats for the E for sale, perfect condition, these are specifically for the E (D ones fit but leave a gap where the carpet heel pad is, these are redesigned) and cost £85 from a dealer. Looking for just £20. Would need to be collected or meet in the Glasgow area due to weight.

Also have the proper polystyrene tool holder that goes in the right hand side boot compartment for the factory tool kit, ideal if you want rid of your sealant kit for a spare wheel in your boot. It's brand new and cost £20 from the dealers. I'd take £5 but will also need collected as itd get damaged by posting it.

Cheers.
2015 Corsa E 1.4i 90PS ecoFLEX 3 Door SRi

Craigo

Re: Genuine Rubber Mats

Post by Craigo » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:45 pm

do you have any pics you could post here mate?

i've got the thick fabric ones but depending on how they look i don't mind paying postage if they're better than what i've got.
Last edited by Craigo on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CMK

Post by CMK » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:54 pm

I had been looking for a set of genuine mats as mine are starting to look grubby but gave up. I also can't see myself with the Corsa by the end of the year so it seems pointless... :|

Good price though, can't see them sticking around long.

Out of interest, what are you replacing it with (if anything?) :)
2016 1.4 Limited Edition

hendry

Post by hendry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:36 pm

CMK wrote:I had been looking for a set of genuine mats as mine are starting to look grubby but gave up. I also can't see myself with the Corsa by the end of the year so it seems pointless... :|

Good price though, can't see them sticking around long.

Out of interest, what are you replacing it with (if anything?) :)
They weigh an absolute ton because they're rubber, I got fitted carpet ones in the car albeit with an Arnold Clark logo and they're OK.

I'm off work sick at the moment so could be doing without £235 every month on a car that's appallingly badly built and some of the faults Arnold Clark can hear or see but say they are "within tolerance" so won't do anything, I'm just fed up with poor quality on a brand new car and fed up taking it back in to the dealers continually so not going to find ways and means of paying for it every month, I owe about £7250 on it and I've been offered £6850 on car buying sites so I'd just borrow the money from my parents to clear finance, sell car and then pay them the difference of £400 myself.

My dads a taxi driver and his old car is now too old to be used so he's bought a newer one so I'm going to use his old one for a while - 09 plate VW Jetta (mk5 Golf saloon basically) with 2.0 TDI 140bhp engine, 6 speed box and in top spec Sport trim so looks like a Golf GT Sport, nicer interior, far better screwed together, has done 145,000 miles and bodily slightly tatty but has had all the major bits and bobs like diesel pump, injectors, DPF, clutch and flywheel, EGR valve and timing belt kit done so should see me ok for a while, longer term I'm considering leasing/PCP on a Focus 1.5 TDCi Titanium or a Fiesta Titanium X with Zetec S dress up kit. Mrs has a Grand C-Max and dads just bought a Mondeo and Ford have really raised their game, much better than Vauxhall and I'm impressed with them.
2015 Corsa E 1.4i 90PS ecoFLEX 3 Door SRi

CMK

Post by CMK » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm in a similar position. I don't mind paying what I do (around £275 for finance plus insurance - not bad for a 19 year old who passed their test this year) but I'm wanting rid of it as it's an endless stream of problems. Only today I took it back for them to look into the 'service airbag' and 'service ESC' warnings/lights, three weeks after they fixed my ripped seat. I'm ever so tempted by a GTC Limited Edition but it's the negative equity that's the killer - I'm going to speak to the person who sold me it, who apologised profusely today, to see if he could do me a good deal and I'd think about it when I'm on holiday...
2016 1.4 Limited Edition

Return to “For Sale”