Help me find these products!?

For all Corsa-E Modification chat
Max

Help me find these products!?

Post by Max » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Was wondering if anyone has found a website where you can buy the LE metal pedals because i hate the rubber/metal ones i have in mine, also is there anywhere you can get a metal cover for the footrest as the carpet that is on it just now just isn't cutting it for me personally. And lastly does anyone know where you can buy the chrome fog light cover surrounds that are on the LE, as my Energy has plain black ones and i think it would look great with a bit of chrome and would also match the grille nicely.

Any help is appreciated and links would be helpful too, cheers!

srihaggis

Re: Help me find these products!?

Post by srihaggis » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:46 pm

Max wrote:Was wondering if anyone has found a website where you can buy the LE metal pedals because i hate the rubber/metal ones i have in mine, also is there anywhere you can get a metal cover for the footrest as the carpet that is on it just now just isn't cutting it for me personally. And lastly does anyone know where you can buy the chrome fog light cover surrounds that are on the LE, as my Energy has plain black ones and i think it would look great with a bit of chrome and would also match the grille nicely.

Any help is appreciated and links would be helpful too, cheers!
Both the pedals and fog surrounds in chrome (you need the black insert and chrome parts so x4 pcs), are avail direct from VXL but some on ebay here. the Fogs on eBay are actually a VX Dealer. I contacted this dealer asking if they are compatible with Energy trim as I thought about this my self and they said they are if I buy all 4 parts as per the link.

LE Pedals... basically the same as Corsa D VXR/SRI/LE/SXI Pedals: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-VAUXH ... SwNgxWEsCI

Corsa E Fog Surrounds: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Genuine-V ... SwuAVWvgRz
MY16 1.4 Auto Energy 5 door Persian Blue, OnStar & Intellilink 4.0.

andy123

Wheel arch liner mudguard Corsa 1.4 limited edition 2016 3DR.

Post by andy123 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:03 pm

Hi there, I ran over a dead dear and was lucky enough to only break the arch liner under the driver side wheel. Can anyone tell me which models/ years or corsa will fit this (if I get it from a scrap yard). Local scapyard has a Corsa D but says they don't fit parts.

Any help would be fantastic.

Kind regards,
Andy

Return to “Modifications”