Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Newbie Questions

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Susan44 
#1 ·
Hi all

I've recently become the proud owner of a Corsa E 1.4T LE, it's a 2015 model with an R3 head unit running Windows CE 6

I'm interested in changing the standby screen from white with black text to being black with white text (night mode/ lights on), has anyone done this before? I'm familiar with the CE OS and work in IT, I'm just after some guidance on which files to modify if anyone is willing to provide some pointers?

I'm also very keen on getting bonnet vents fitted, I live in Birmingham so somewhere nearby would be handy!

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated :)

One last thing, I've recently found out about these so called arsehole Corsa Cannibals operating across the UK. I was thinking of getting some vandal/smash proof film fitted to my side windows and windscreen, has anyone had this done? I thought it may help a little at least or hold them off long enough for me to run to my car and batter them lol

Thanks in advance!

See less See more
#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.