Intellilink Developer Mode

Audio, Navigation, Electronic
osomoco

Re: Intellilink Developer Mode

Post by osomoco » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:10 pm

hi from spain.

I've done the tutorial to get the mirrorlink in intellilink r3. Everything ok But now I can not use it because the smartphone is not supported.
I have a samsung s7 edge.

Has anyone managed to connect a galaxy s7 with mirrorlink?

gracias y perdonad por el ingles de google translator

Ugs

Post by Ugs » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:28 am

I have exactly the same problem, when I connect my note 4 via usb, I get device not supported. Any suggestions please.

Sosimple

Post by Sosimple » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:13 pm

Ugs wrote:I have exactly the same problem, when I connect my note 4 via usb, I get device not supported. Any suggestions please.
I have note 4 working fine in intellilink 4. Perhaps this is not tge case in intellilink 3, or it is your rom the problem. I have marshmallow installed (6.0.1)

bolqr

Post by bolqr » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:55 am

Nuok wrote:So after digging through the Russian forums they have a way to get Mirrorlink working by modifying ClientAppInfo.bin so it shows up.
It comes installed but is disabled for some reason, probably a deal with BringGo for exclusivity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0qp2cRK4KQ&list=WL

I would recommend you modify your cars file rather than use the one linked in the video as it contains apps the uk cars don't appear to have (just more bringgo countries) you will also probably end up with the russian bringgo instead of Eu west.

More detailed information can be found here: (google translate :) )

http://www.chevrolet-cruze-club.ru/foru ... 8&page=453

I can confirm it works but would advise you have a high level of knowledge with computers before you attempt this as you could easily brick your headunit!!!

PS DO NOT USE THE UPDATE FILES ON THE SITE THEY ARE FOR US CARS!!!!
Any idea how to debrick my unit , as my attemt went really wrong and I'm stuck with flashing logo. There is nothing in the English speaking forums that can help me .

Mabusdogma

Post by Mabusdogma » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:04 pm

bolqr wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:55 am
Nuok wrote:So after digging through the Russian forums they have a way to get Mirrorlink working by modifying ClientAppInfo.bin so it shows up.
It comes installed but is disabled for some reason, probably a deal with BringGo for exclusivity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0qp2cRK4KQ&list=WL

I would recommend you modify your cars file rather than use the one linked in the video as it contains apps the uk cars don't appear to have (just more bringgo countries) you will also probably end up with the russian bringgo instead of Eu west.

More detailed information can be found here: (google translate :) )

http://www.chevrolet-cruze-club.ru/foru ... 8&page=453

I can confirm it works but would advise you have a high level of knowledge with computers before you attempt this as you could easily brick your headunit!!!

PS DO NOT USE THE UPDATE FILES ON THE SITE THEY ARE FOR US CARS!!!!
Any idea how to debrick my unit , as my attemt went really wrong and I'm stuck with flashing logo. There is nothing in the English speaking forums that can help me .

Hello, I have the original files on the cloud, maybe you can try to upload them with a pendrive...
2015 Corsa E
Intellilink R 3.0

mjh73

Post by mjh73 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:36 am

Ugs wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:28 am
I have exactly the same problem, when I connect my note 4 via usb, I get device not supported. Any suggestions please.
Try changing the USB connectivity setting on your phone. Change it to the bottom setting "charge" thats what mine has to be on with an R4.0 for Android Auto to do its thing. To project photos and videos it has to be the 1st setting(sorry can't remember what its called - I can check though, mttp???)

Berto

Post by Berto » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:04 am

hello.can anyone help me. how can i watch videos while i drive?

LazyWhippet

Post by LazyWhippet » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:48 am

Berto wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:04 am
For safety reasons, I don't think this is possible.
MY17 Corsa Black Edition

Susan44

Post by Susan44 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Berto wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:04 am
Sellotape a phone to your glasses.
1.4 Auto SE

me3ikan

Post by me3ikan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello guys, new member from Greece.

I recently got a 2015 corsa with the intellilink 3.0 and I would like to get mirrorlink since Bringgo is complete bulls**t.

I have already activated dev mode but I cannot download the "Clientapp" file since all the links are dead. I am also not sure if it is the correct file for cars in Greece or not.

Would it help if I downloaded the file from my iLink and uploaded it here to compare with yours?

I would also like to know how to exit explorer mode? (Never tried it yet)

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”