Bluetooth issue intellilink 4

Audio, Navigation, Electronic
Gee94

Bluetooth issue intellilink 4

Post by Gee94 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:08 pm

Just recently got a new corsa energy after previously having an Adam (intellilink 3) and I'm having issues with making calls over Bluetooth.

My media works fine but when I click phone to make a call it comes up with the list of the Bluetooth devices and making a call manually from my device severs the connection to the intellilink but the intellilink still thinks the phone is connected

Alexellas

Re: Bluetooth issue intellilink 4

Post by Alexellas » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:44 am

Ok I have the very same problem.
My One Plus 2 phone can connect to intellilink 4 via cable and Android Auto works ok, but I'm having issues with the BT connection.
I've only managed to properly connect my phone via BT once an make one single phone call. After that it just stopped working. Every time I push the phone button on the infotainment system it takes me to the list of BT devices screen.
My phone seems connected but only able to play media, not make calls. If I do try to play music via BT though, it severs the connection after a few seconds and tries to reconnect.

On the other hand, my wife's Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device works absolutelly flawlessly with intellilink 4 bluetooth and it's driving me mad :evil:

This is why I haven't decided yet whether it's a car or a phone issue. :!: :?:
Opel Corsa Attraction 2018 - 1.4 90hp petrol

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”