Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

New board computer features

60K views 60 replies 32 participants last post by  pericardium 
#1 ·
I added new features

in my corsa E MY2015 1,4T (B14NEJ)

See less See more
#12 ·
They don't come as standard so Vauxhall can charge you more as an optional extra or make you consider the more expensive Astra which I'm guessing is what a lot of these extras are from perhaps? Either way it's just a case of enabling some extra software which is already there :lol: modern day robbery!

#14 ·
What You need?
Corsa E :)
opel-scanner interface with AutoScannerCan for Opel program.
more info: opel-scanner.com

After connecting to the car we have to select the module (see picture) and then options to change the configuration variant

Next steps are on film. The changes are in red.

have fun :)

#17 ·
robb said:
Thanks for that. Did you have to enable an Eco setting to get the display with all the fuel data etc or did the leaf icon automatically come up when you enabled the settings marked in red.
The Eco menu and data are enable after change all settings marked in red. Before the change I did not have a leaf icon.

#19 ·
$ 180 for an interface that can diagnose auto, read parameters, errors, erase errors, program new items after replacements, eg injectors and others, and program many functions is expensive?
For me it's a cheap option, two visits to Opel are more expensive :lol:

#23 ·
If anyone finds a cheaper interface/happens to have one and is near Scunny let me know! Have just upgraded from a 2015 to a 2017 corsa, the trip computer only offers number of miles now when I am used to having avg mpg, range and something else I can't think of right now. Feeling a bit lost without a handy reminder of how many more miles I have in the tank!!

#24 ·
Hey guys can you help..

Corsa 2016 intellink fitted, voice control and personal set up, radio etc, can use offline sat nav from Google, but need my mobile into usb, much prefer the facility installed on the cars intellink.

How do I activate sat nav, car goes online connects to my home router, obviously no search facility visible?

Must be a download available, maybe onto memory stick?

#25 ·
Sorry to drag up an old thread...

Is there anyone in the south-east with the equipment needed to add some extra functions? I'd be keen to try out some of them but I can't justify the cost of the interface if I'm only going to use it once :/

Cheers

A.

#26 ·
soullesspercyboy said:
If anyone finds a cheaper interface/happens to have one and is near Scunny let me know! Have just upgraded from a 2015 to a 2017 corsa, the trip computer only offers number of miles now when I am used to having avg mpg, range and something else I can't think of right now. Feeling a bit lost without a handy reminder of how many more miles I have in the tank!!
I'm also sorry to bring up an old post but did you have any luck near/in Scunny? I'm up in Broughton and would like a few things adding

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.