Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

update for R3 intellilink systems

11K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ChrisHyam 
#1 ·
hi, read on here a few days back that theres a software update for r3 intellilink systems, now my car went in for the tailgate harness recall saturday and whilst i was at vx i asked about the software update for the intellilink as mine freezes sometimes and other times when i switch dab on it dosent play the music right away i have to keep swtitching channels, i think my software is v1.3 or something like that but the receptionist at vx knew nothing about any software updates, am i correct in thinking there is one as i can ask another vx dealer about it

#4 ·
I've been quick lucky with mine so far. Not had half the issues some have had on here with it freezing and refusing to work at all. I've had it a bit laggy coming on or skipping tracks from USB but other than that it's been fine. Luckily I only use radio and USB. Mines the older R3 so never had mirror link or carplay which from all the bugs I've heard about I'm not that fussed :lol:

But yeah if you can't even get the basic stuff to work take it back and don't take 'there is no update' for an answer if yours is on 103. I took mine in on 105 and they came out with that but when it goes into it's second service I'll try go in armed with the exact current version for the R3 so they can't wriggle out of doing it lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.