Interior light

Interior and Exterior bodywork
Nermie70007

Interior light

Post by Nermie70007 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:54 am

Just wondering how difficult it is to change the center interior light? it says in handbook to take to dealer.

But i have changed bulbs in my old corsa c before and i know its the 272/10W/Festoon i need

Cant see how to get the unti out of the roof, although i havent had a good look yet.

Thanks

mattb_srivx

Re: Interior light

Post by mattb_srivx » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:44 pm

They usually just pop out with a screwdriver, just be careful you don't snap anything off. I want to do the interior lights on mine and the number plate ones. I've got a load of w5w LEDs from a previous car but not sure on the type the Corsa takes. Might have a play this weekend, if I manage to sus it I'll post pics up.
Corsa SRi-VXLine 1.4T

KingCraigx

Post by KingCraigx » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:06 pm

I've changed my Interior, boot & number plate bulbs with LED's. It is also very easy, all you need is a small flat head screw driver to pry off the plastic.

I bought all mine from http://www.lushlightingcity.co.uk/store ... l-corsa-e-

They all work perfectly and dont give any errors, this should help you mate.
White Corsa 1.4 N/A LE w/ Sports Pack // Ramair Intake // Cobra Sports Exhaust // Full LED & HID Conversion

Arkie_96

Post by Arkie_96 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi guys

Sorry for posting on an old post, what sizes are the interior bulbs? Also want to change mine to LED. I've found a nice website that stocks them here in South Africa, not sure what the sizes are though.

Also looking to do the rear number plate bulbs, any info will be much appreciated.
Opel Corsa 1.0T 115PS :D - 4.9l/100km/59.6mpg UK :geek:
South African bru :mrgreen:

Return to “Interior and Exterior Cosmetics”