Wheels, Tyres, Suspension, Chassis
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:28 pm
Any idea what wheel nut key I would need as ive lost them!
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:23 pm
If you have lost the locking nut and don't have the code then ring round tyre places as some can remove them with out drilling
If not then they will need to be drilled.
Either way you will need new locking nuts
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:43 pm
looks like same as mine on Corsa Energy... perhaps someone local to you has one?
But you would need to put your location...
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:14 am
- Location: North Lincolnshire
I had 2 keys snap so once I got the locking nuts out I’ve put normal ones back. A local tyre place managed to get the nuts out in a couple of mins
MY15 1.4 na 5 Door Red Sting.
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:21 pm
In my car's documentation (had from new) there is a leaflet which gives me the Key code for the wheel nuts (187 in my case).