Changes to the website?

Suggestions & Help using the Corsa E Forums
Harryjt97

Changes to the website?

Post by Harryjt97 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:03 pm

Don't really know who to suggest this too so I put it on this section, was just thinking of some ways to improve the online forums. The Corsa D UK forums had a lot more sub sections to help people with more specific questions e.g.
In the modifications section they had sub sections of ; Interior, Exterior, ICE, Mechanical, Wheels and Detailing.
Then they also had other sections such as Tutorials for mods to do to the car, which when I started modifying my car was incredibly helpful to me and some of my friends.
They also had a spotted thread, where you could put a car you've spotted in your area and was a good way to meet new people.
You also had the progress thread, where you could show people how your car is progressing as you modify it as time goes by which was another really cool feature that I liked so you could see what other people were doing.
Also a Reviews section, where you could Review items you've bought for your car to help others who may be interested.
Just thought that these would be a few good ideas to help make the forums better and more easy to use for people :) Hope an admin or someone see's this and might be able to shed some light on any upcoming changes, thanks :D
2016 Corsa 1.4T Black edition
Panoramic Sunroof Bi-xenon headlights
Enhance Performance De-Cat downpipe
Powerflow Exhaust system

CMK

Re: Changes to the website?

Post by CMK » Thu May 12, 2016 7:25 pm

I'm sure some will say the forum is perfect as it is, and I agree that it is very good, but I too have thought that it could benefit from what you have suggested. I just wasn't sure if it was my place to say seeing as I'm a newbie :geek:
2016 1.4 Limited Edition

Harryjt97

Post by Harryjt97 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:41 pm

No the forums are very good as they are, but just trying to make it better so that it will be easier for people to find their way around the wesbite later on when the Corsa E becomes more affordable for people, I'm a bit of a noob too, just think these are good ways to help improve the site.
Powerflow Exhaust system

liverpaul

Post by liverpaul » Thu May 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Corsa.d.uk. Was a good site but full of immature children. I asked advice for stuff and got slammed because I wasn't part of there gang they created. Many people joined and got slated when 70% of there cars were basic like mine. Glad this site isn't the same.

Harryjt97

Post by Harryjt97 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:42 pm

No I don't want it to be like Corsa D UK that's not what I'm getting at, I just like the layout of the Corsa D UK forum a lot more than this one because you are able to have loads of sub sections for certain categories which made navigating the site a lot easier, you're always bound to get immature people wherever you go online though, just need to have more admins to keep them in line.
Powerflow Exhaust system

Jarviser

Post by Jarviser » Fri May 13, 2016 3:02 pm

:lol:

goku

Post by goku » Fri May 13, 2016 3:58 pm

I don't think there's enough peeps here to make more subsections worthwhile

KingCraigx

Post by KingCraigx » Fri May 13, 2016 4:01 pm

I agree with this, I like having sub-sections just like when I use to go on the '206info' page! It had pages for everything and made it easy but im sure the Admins have something in place.
White Corsa 1.4 N/A LE w/ Sports Pack // Ramair Intake // Cobra Sports Exhaust // Full LED & HID Conversion

CMK

Post by CMK » Fri May 13, 2016 5:18 pm

goku wrote:I don't think there's enough peeps here to make more subsections worthwhile
I did think that but at the same time maybe more sub-forums would make it more appealing?
2016 1.4 Limited Edition

anthony

Post by anthony » Fri May 13, 2016 6:31 pm

i totally agree with all the above post even the ones with regards to improvements. but i also like the site the way it is

Return to “Website Issues”