Hello from Croatia

New to the Corsa E Forums? Introduce yourself here
MarkoO

Hello from Croatia

Post by MarkoO » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:23 pm

Hi all, my name is Marko, 27 and i come from Croatia, Dubrovnik (Game of Thrones...). Recently i became owner of 5dr red/black 2019. Corsa E 1.4/90hp color edition. While i wait for E, Opel dealer gave me brand new F to drive, which is amazing car as well. :)
Previously i had 2004. Corsa C 1.2, to which i retrofitted some of high-spec things such as..
-automatic ac (new E has manual AC :( )
-anti dazzle rear view mirror (new one has ordinary mirror :( )
-OEM GID with board computer
-radio CD70 NAVI with aux and ofcourse satnav (new one has R4.0 Intellink without satnav)
-UHP4 Bluetooth handsfree module
-electrical adjustable / heated side mirrors
-cruise control

The plan for new E is just to add rear view camera, to supplement rear&front parking sensors. For that i will have to send my R4.0 to UK. Unfortunately new(er) cars are not user friendly at all, they require VCI code to program almost anything, which is seemingly impossible to get. So my dreams about retrofitting various stuff will remain just that...dreams. :lol:

So here is my temporary drive, 2020. Corsa F 1.5 diesel with ton of equipment.

IMG-20201115-WA0001~2.jpeg

And when the E comes it will look like this. My sister told me it is a car for girls :lol:

Prodaja_Rabljena_Vozila_Viator_Opel_Corsa_2018_-2.jpg

Marksparks

Re: Hello from Croatia

Post by Marksparks » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:07 pm

looks very similar to Corsa Griffin that we have here... its fully loaded

MarkoO

Re: Hello from Croatia

Post by MarkoO » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:02 am

Not exactly fully, but it is quite loaded :D It seems that Griffin/Color edition are two names for same trims.