Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

My second Corsa

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Livie 
#1 ·
Hello!

I was orignally part of the Corsa D family, until I have decided to get a new car after there was a trouble with turbo (1.3CDTI) and now, I've decided to get a Corsa E VX-Line 115bhpo 1.0T, I don't regret it! I love it and I won't go back. :D

I'm very excited to be a part of the Corsa E family :D

Photos attached!

James C - York, North Yorkshire

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
mattb_srivx said:
Erm... the photos are of a VXR not a SRi VX-Line?

Unless someone has done a very convincing replica complete with the shell backed recaros, brembo calipers, exhaust and the rest of the bits :lol:
Ah I was hoping that someone will going to say this. :lol:

It's in fact a SRi VX-Line with a VXR body kit package, including all the pieces you've pointed out. When I brought it, only thing I have removed is a VXR badge. :mrgreen: (Mind you, I was informed of the fact it's SRI VX-Line before I went to have a look :lol:)

#6 ·
Surely someone has done that themselves as a sort of VXR replica? I can't see you being able to spec it like that from Vauxhall!

In which case I'd be more concerned about your insurance being valid... as technically anything that isn't standard on an SRi VX-Line would need to be declared as a modification!

So vxr front/rear bumpers, vxr style exhaust, vxr alloys and brake conversion, recaro seats and probably a few other things I can't think of.

Not trying to have a go like, it's a nice car and looks like it's been done properly. Just hope you're insured properly :lol:

#7 ·
mattb_srivx said:
Surely someone has done that themselves as a sort of VXR replica? I can't see you being able to spec it like that from Vauxhall!

In which case I'd be more concerned about your insurance being valid... as technically anything that isn't standard on an SRi VX-Line would need to be declared as a modification!

So vxr front/rear bumpers, vxr style exhaust, vxr alloys and brake conversion, recaro seats and probably a few other things I can't think of.

Not trying to have a go like, it's a nice car and looks like it's been done properly. Just hope you're insured properly :lol:
Yes the pervious owner done it themselves, not sure why though. :p

In the case of insurance, like what I would do, declared all the modifications on the insurance. Me being 19 years old, 1 year's non claim & over a year driving on full clean licence. My aunt is working for Adrian flux so got a nice family discount. I must said, when a result came up, when I compared that to my previous car (Corsa D Active 1.3CDTI 5 doors) and the result was a lot less than I expected for the range of modifications. Can said that it's over £700 annually. I can easily said that its costs slightly less than my other car through Adrian flux. I think this would surprised you. :lol:

#8 ·
I had my heavily modified EP3 Type R insured with Flux a good few years back now. Literally everything declared and the price was better than some on confused for a standard car :lol:

Think they work on the premise that if you're going to put money into your car your going to hopefully look after it and drive it better than average joe. So actually, the more modified and unique it is the better the price sometimes. Quite liked how it was like for like as well. So long as you had declared something you would get the same back were you to crash it and damage that part.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.