Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Hello everybody

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Rickardo 
#1 ·
Just upgraded my 10 year old Vauxhall Corsa D 1.2 Active 3dr in blue which I owned from new to a 2017 Vauxhall Corsa E SRI VX Line 5dr in silver in immaculate condition, with the red sport interior, sport seats, side skirts, front and rear bumper trim extensions and 17" low profile alloys.

Got the VX Line from a dealer for £8,000, reduced from £9,000 - they wouldn't go any lower. One owner from new, 17,000 miles on the clock and was a simple 2 year personal finance trade in. Managed to negotiate a 2 year extended warranty thrown in, plus an early (first) MOT, 12 months tax and a full tank of petrol.

Was quite disappointed they only offered me £750 trade in on my old car, even though it was in incredible condition with complete full service history and receipts for everything I ever bought for it. I ended up selling the car privately for £1,200 instead. It was suffering from the inevitable Corsa D clutch judder so needed replacing (had clocked up 92,300 miles). My mechanic bought it so is going to repair it and flog it on. I was just happy I got the money I wanted for it and someone else will get to enjoy it as much as I have.

So, all in all I think I got a good deal all round.

Have to say I absolutely love the VX Line. Anyone here own one?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.