Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Alloys

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  SilverRaj 
#1 ·
Is it me or do the alloys get really dirty real quick? It needs a clean at least once every 4 days :lol: :( :roll:

#4 ·
SilverRaj said:
Which are good alloy protectors? I normally go for them cheap ones at ASDA and they don't work lol going to attempt changing the background on Intellilink today using that tutorial posted on the forum! Hopefully it goes well lol
AutoGlym and Meguires do good ones, there is a post on the forums somewhere that mentions several.

Good luck with the Intellink, I'm thinking of having a go too.

I put it into explorer mode the other day, pretty cool.

#5 ·
May sound a bit OTT but a couple of months ago I took the wheels off the car. Cleaned them with autoglym alloy cleaner, polished with SRP, waxed them with a proper wax not a liquid one then put a coat of sealer on them. Now the clean very easy and the road dirt doesn't stick as much. My wheels are white and don't stay clean log at all even in the summer the brake dust soon makes a mess. Once the pads are warn out I will be putting green stuff pads on for less dust

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.