Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Remote Key Unlock

6K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Susan44 
#1 ·
Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone else had noticed this, I've a 65 plate SRI VX-Line, and if I unlock the car with the remote key that has the shiny black plastic surround the headlights come on for a minute or so, however if I unlock with the matt black surround they don't, just the hazards flash then no headlights.

Then with the shiny plastic one in key position 1 no headlights on at all, if you use the other one in position 1 the sidelights come on (including rear lights)

I'm guessing there must be a setting somewhere to control this at at all times the lights are set to auto and I tested one then the other so it wasnt difference in light levels.

#5 ·
You can only set light to come on when you unlock if you have the sight & light pack. The lights only come on at night but the indicators should flash whenever you unlock. It comes under vehicle settings iirc.

#6 ·
Just had a go with mine, once the key is in position 2 you can make the changes via Vehicle settings. was able to set both keys to be the same.

Pity there's not an option in there to turn off the bonging noise when you open the door with the key in the ignition!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.