How good are the new Corsas

All Corsa E related discussions
big-fish28

Re: How good are the new Corsas

Post by big-fish28 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Speaking from personal experience, I've only ever had issues with my car which are more, what I would call "secondary issues", rather than "primary issues" if that makes sense.

No dangerous faults which have ever been cause for serious concern, only minor issues which may affect enjoyment of driving the car such as the Bluetooth failing. (aux still works - however I have still not yet been able to fix my Bluetooth!) The latter would understandably be a nuisance for your daughter if it were to happen, but it's nothing too worrying.

Marksparks

Post by Marksparks » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:49 pm

well we have a 2019 Griffin and it really is packed with everything (except the as advertised heated mirrors... but thats being remedied) you could possibly want, we went for the 90bhp, 5 door, and really cannot fault it... last 3 cars have been diesel, but back to petrol with this one!

I also have a 2013 Corsa 1.3Cdti... and any issues have been sorted under the known for life warranty

Moog70

Post by Moog70 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:49 am

Swapped from a 2015 1.4 n/a Excite to a 1.4T Energy over 2 years ago now.....no issues whatsoever, and given the level of equipment standard on this variant, it rivals my husbands Discovery for a fraction of the cost!
Current - MY17 1.4T Energy 3 Door Persian Blue (with now useless heated steering wheel)
Gone - MY15 1.4i Excite 3 Door Deep Sea Blue (with brilliant heated steering wheel)

RhysKing

Post by RhysKing » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:26 am

Only issue I've noticed is the coil packs seem to burn out really quickly! You're looking at £60 on a replacement, easy to do and can be done by anyone.

Return to “Main Corsa E chat”