Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Trip computer

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Chooii 
#1 ·
Hello all, I have just picked up a 2015 Corse 1.2 energy. I have a question about the trip computer/ driver info. I have the upper level display but all I can get out of it is the digital speed, trip one and trip two. No other info like range, mpg etc. Is this normal please? According to the manual I should have all the other info on there. I look forward to your replay

#2 ·
Hi I have a 1.2 Energy too. I only get Speed, Trip 1, Trip 2. Hit the menu option on the indicator stalk and you get Tyre Pressure and Oil Level.

This feature you ask about is on the Limited Edition as my friend who is a driving instructor had this in her 15 plate. Maybe on some other variants too but definitely not on the energy.

#4 ·
Intellilinkmods.co.uk is the only place I know that can unlock those, not say say there isn't others out there.

I got a menu unlock and rear reverse camera. It either involves sending your instrument cluster or visiting Blyth, Northumberland but job takes 5min.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.