Votes: 12 4.6%
  • <t>1.3T diesel 75PS</t>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <t>1.3T diesel 95PS</t>

Votes: 14 5.3%

Which engine do you have?

72K views 57 replies 36 participants last post by  Ross-Shire 14 150T 
#1 ·
As with the trim poll, might as well do an engine poll too so we can see which is the most popular engine.

#5 ·
The more I drive it the more I like the 1.4na I drive on a lot of a roads in the way to work and the car goes well. I have driven a 1.6 and a 1.8 over the last 12months on the same roads and yea the 1.4na has not got the top end power but it has enough to handle the traffic on the way to work.

#7 ·
mud4fun said:
I'm surprised we haven't had any 1.2's on here yet. I thought they would be popular with the younger folks due to lower insurance?
Probably not bothered to come onto the forums - I know that I wouldn't have bothered with a forum if I had a 1.2.

#9 ·
agoodley said:
LimeyUK said:
mud4fun said:
I'm surprised we haven't had any 1.2's on here yet. I thought they would be popular with the younger folks due to lower insurance?
Probably not bothered to come onto the forums - I know that I wouldn't have bothered with a forum if I had a 1.2.
I cant tell if your trying to be funny?
Nope, I just probably wouldn't have come onto forums with a 1.2. Mostly because I probably wouldn't have been as bothered about getting the car.

#13 ·
Both versions of the 1.0T were definitely available throughout 2015 in the UK. I haven't checked the VX website for a while though, so they may have changed it - they have stopped the 1.2 engine and added a lower output 1.4 n/a instead. .

#17 ·
Nope, it's still there - I noticed when I was researching the Corsa this time last year that the version of the 1.0T was dependant on trim level. Energy A/C and SRi Vx line come with the 115ps engine. I noticed as I had originally looked into the 115ps engine specifically.

#18 ·
LeachiE said:
Nope, it's still there - I noticed when I was researching the Corsa this time last year that the version of the 1.0T was dependant on trim level. Energy A/C and SRi Vx line come with the 115ps engine. I noticed as I had originally looked into the 115ps engine specifically.
Ooooooh

#23 ·
LimeyUK said:
HCCI said:
Being that said, there should be a 1.0 turbo 90 hp option set on then, for those like myself.
See this also makes me think that the 90PS 1.0T engine didn't exist for 2015 models.
It did exist for 2015 models. I remember seeing it and wondering why different versions were available on different trims. That was another of the reasons I originally couldn't decide which to get when I first started looking.

#26 ·
LE is also 1.0T 115. They feel exactly the same though up to about 4000 rpm. 115 goes better above that but 90 is better on fuel & has lower CO2. You have no choice if you want 1.0 and a certain trim. As Leachie said they seem to have matched each trim level with one of the 1.0 engines (and some of the other engines). Soe of the choices seem strange though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.