Heated door mirrors

All Corsa E related discussions
Corsa E Excite

Heated door mirrors

Post by Corsa E Excite » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Does anyone have heated door mirrors on the corsa excite and which I added the winter pack on the car when I brought the car which I through it would have them??
Corsa E Excite White - winter pack, light and sight pack

mud4fun

Re: Heated door mirrors

Post by mud4fun » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Winter pack doesn't include heated mirrors does it?

I have heated mirrors on my LE as standard and I don't have the winter pack. It was one of the key features for me.

I didn't think the excite had heated mirrors, they weren't on configurator. Mind you neither was multi function trip!
Dafny - 3dr LE 1.4T in Limelight Green

hendry

Post by hendry » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Yep Excite doesn't have heated mirrors, its not part of the winter pack which is heated seats and steering wheel only, although you'd think a car which has those parts heated would have heated mirrors and also you'd think they'd be the first thing on a winter pack.

Put your heated front and rear screens button on for about 5 mins and then touch your mirror glass, if its heated you'll know about it by doing that!
2015 Corsa E 1.4i 90PS ecoFLEX 3 Door SRi

Corsa E Excite

Post by Corsa E Excite » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Do you think it may be possible to get my dealer to put heated mirrors on my car
Corsa E Excite White - winter pack, light and sight pack

mud4fun

Post by mud4fun » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Yes, almost certainly the loom is the same for all trim levels so should be case of bolting on and plugging in some LE/SE/SRi ones. Dealer will confirm.
Dafny - 3dr LE 1.4T in Limelight Green

SylvE

Post by SylvE » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:26 pm

That's a good idea! When I enquired back in February, the salesman looked online for me as he thought heated mirrors were an option. I think at the time I knew more about the car than he did! :lol:
SylvE - 5dr Energy 1.4T in shiny rock. 8-)

spongebob

Post by spongebob » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:07 am

All of the dealers I spoke to, some said yes and some no for the Excite - I couldn't believe that nobody seemed to know for sure!

I did get an Excite A/C, but I've not tried out to see if it has them. Can't understand why they'd heat the steering wheel, and not the mirrors - madness!

cmartino

Post by cmartino » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:08 pm

mud4fun wrote:Yes, almost certainly the loom is the same for all trim levels so should be case of bolting on and plugging in some LE/SE/SRi ones. Dealer will confirm.
The loom certainly isn't the same for all models, each loom is completely custom to that configuration build, it was the same with the Corsa D's
Intellilink R4 retrofits:

http://intellilinkmods.co.uk/

bobtheslark

Post by bobtheslark » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Not had the chance to see if my Corsa Excite a / c 1.4t has heated mirrors but I don't believe that starts till the LE onwards excluding the Desire. If you see the dealers Corsa booklet for trim and accessories it seems to be saying this.
Bobtheslark. Corsa E Excite a/c
1.4 turbo 6 speed > colour .. pepperdust

hijamie32

Post by hijamie32 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:27 pm

When I picked up my Excite earlier it was one of the questions I asked (after the question appeared on here), and his immediate answer was yes it does, but haven't had a chance to test yet!
2015 Corsa E 1.4i 90PS ecoFLEX 3 Door Excite AC
- Park Assist
- Flex-Fit

Return to “Main Corsa E chat”