Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Intellilink Developer Mode

154K views 119 replies 46 participants last post by  bennasdover101 
#1 ·
Hi!

First post in the forum, hope it helps!

Reading on the web I found out how to access to the developer mode of the Intellilink
The clue is to press the upper left side of the display 10 times
As easy as this, you'll be able access to this menu:

View attachment 1144

The problem is that I don't know the password.... :(

Attachments

See less See more
#104 ·
Nuok said:
So after digging through the Russian forums they have a way to get Mirrorlink working by modifying ClientAppInfo.bin so it shows up.
It comes installed but is disabled for some reason, probably a deal with BringGo for exclusivity.

I would recommend you modify your cars file rather than use the one linked in the video as it contains apps the uk cars don't appear to have (just more bringgo countries) you will also probably end up with the russian bringgo instead of Eu west.

More detailed information can be found here: (google translate :) )

http://www.chevrolet-cruze-club.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=13218&page=453

I can confirm it works but would advise you have a high level of knowledge with computers before you attempt this as you could easily brick your headunit!!!

PS DO NOT USE THE UPDATE FILES ON THE SITE THEY ARE FOR US CARS!!!!
Any idea how to debrick my unit , as my attemt went really wrong and I'm stuck with flashing logo. There is nothing in the English speaking forums that can help me .

#105 ·
bolqr said:
Nuok said:
So after digging through the Russian forums they have a way to get Mirrorlink working by modifying ClientAppInfo.bin so it shows up.
It comes installed but is disabled for some reason, probably a deal with BringGo for exclusivity.

I would recommend you modify your cars file rather than use the one linked in the video as it contains apps the uk cars don't appear to have (just more bringgo countries) you will also probably end up with the russian bringgo instead of Eu west.

I can confirm it works but would advise you have a high level of knowledge with computers before you attempt this as you could easily brick your headunit!!!

Any idea how to debrick my unit , as my attemt went really wrong and I'm stuck with flashing logo. There is nothing in the English speaking forums that can help me .
Hello, I have the original files on the cloud, maybe you can try to upload them with a pendrive...

#106 ·
Ugs said:
I have exactly the same problem, when I connect my note 4 via usb, I get device not supported. Any suggestions please.
Try changing the USB connectivity setting on your phone. Change it to the bottom setting "charge" thats what mine has to be on with an R4.0 for Android Auto to do its thing. To project photos and videos it has to be the 1st setting(sorry can't remember what its called - I can check though, mttp???)

#110 ·
Hello guys, new member from Greece.

I recently got a 2015 corsa with the intellilink 3.0 and I would like to get mirrorlink since Bringgo is complete bulls**t.

I have already activated dev mode but I cannot download the "Clientapp" file since all the links are dead. I am also not sure if it is the correct file for cars in Greece or not.

Would it help if I downloaded the file from my iLink and uploaded it here to compare with yours?

I would also like to know how to exit explorer mode? (Never tried it yet)

#113 ·
Seeing as UK units talk to Vodafone and other countries units presumably talk to other providers, a SIM card socket would seem more sensible than hard wiring a chip. No guarantee thats what GME did of course. It may be firmware like presumably the dialler numbers for the Onstar buttons.

#114 ·
Husbands latest Disco has a SIM Card slot for 4G/Wi-Fi hotspot. It seems to be the way to go.....

#118 ·
osomoco said:
hi from spain.

I've done the tutorial to get the mirrorlink in intellilink r3. Everything ok But now I can not use it because the smartphone is not supported.
I have a samsung s7 edge.

Has anyone managed to connect a galaxy s7 with mirrorlink?

gracias y perdonad por el ingles de google translator
Could you indicate your intellilink software version?
Thank you
------
Podrías indicar tu version de software del intellilink?
Gracias

#119 ·
Mabusdogma said:
bolqr said:
Nuok said:

Hello, I have the original files on the cloud, maybe you can try to upload them with a pendrive...
Mabusdogma Hello,can you give me a download link for the firmaware of the 3.0 in brick my systemm