Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

Usb

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Susan44 
#1 ·
My usb has frozen on the screen on my corsa ltd edition the screen won't let you forward or turn the volume up or down. The radio works but it still won't let you turn the volume up or down. What do I need to do

#4 ·
IF you have the radio with no twirly knob (R3.0).....

Check the software version in the radio settings menu
If it starts 103 or 106 you need an upgrade from the dealer ro solve most reported R3.0 bugs.
Most problems like loss of volume control reset themselves when you exit the car, lock with the remote and wait 1 minute.
The radio has its own backup memory and disconnecting the battery doesnt reset anything in my experience with mine. All the presets remain so memory is retained. (You will find the cruise and the long press window operation does reset.)

#5 ·
Susan44 said:
Vickicass said:
My usb has frozen on the screen on my corsa ltd edition the screen won't let you forward or turn the volume up or down. The radio works but it still won't let you turn the volume up or down. What do I need to do

If it starts 103 or 106 you need an upgrade from the dealer ro solve most reported R3.0 bugs.
Most problems like loss of volume control reset themselves when you exit the car, lock with the remote and wait 1 minute.
The radio has its own backup memory and disconnecting the battery doesnt reset anything in my experience with mine. All the presets remain so memory is retained. (You will find the cruise and the long press window operation does reset.)
Their stored to your individual key, see Personalisation in the manual. The cruise and windows are however not linked to keys.

#6 ·
srihaggis said:
Susan44 said:
Vickicass said:

Their stored to your individual key, see Personalisation in the manual. The cruise and windows are however not linked to keys.
They may well be but the storing is done in the intellilink not the key which is just RFID.
If disconnecting the battery reset the intellilink in any shape or form then neither key would have any presets.
None of the problems I had were affected by battery disconnection. All were reset each time by double locking the car. All were cured permanently by upgrade to 109 software.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.