Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

My Corsa E L/E 1.4 NA

9K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  mattyy 
#1 ·
This is my Corsa E L/E 1.4 N/A, so far only exterior mods include Heko's and it's also fitted with a front splitter and side skirt extensions from Triple R Composites.

If you have the spare cash I'd definitely recommend them to enhance the look of your car. They also do a splitters for the E VXR too 👍

Still a few things I want to do like getting the chrome fog light surrounds wrapped in gloss black, fit interior and Reg plate LED's, I've ordered an induction kit to replace the box and panel filter and then maybe finish it off with a Cobra back box.

I downgraded from an Astra GTC 2.0 CDtI SRI to the Corsa to save a bit of money, but so far all I've done is upgrade 🙈🤣 love it though

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Light tinting would definitely be an option, then I'd probably want smoked side repeaters as well 🙈 the list goes on ha but once you start it gets pretty addictive &#x1f937-2642;

Would also fancy adding a sun strip at some point too 🤔

I agree, it's definitely fun to drive, even with only 90bhp, but I plan on keeping this one for a long time. I love the styling on the Corsa E, the front end especially.

#4 ·
Nice to know there is some else like me.

I have tinted my own rear windows darker than they came have fly eye for the front lights and smoke tint for the rear and indicators fingers crossed get that all done next weekend.

you can buy a pre cut sun strip from eBay for about £12 just need some patients to put it on.

Same I love the styling too it looks different from anything else.

#6 ·
Induction kit fitted, sounds great. Appreciate it's the non-turbo version so barely any benefit other than the noise.

Took about 20 mins to install, and 15 mins of that was due to my inept ability to figure out how to remove the base of the air box 🤣

Took it for a test drive and happy with the results and extra noise. After a 15 min drive I noticed the outside of air feed gets a lot of heat from the front of the engine bay, but that would of affected the panel filter as well with a bit of warm air probably feeding into the box.

Not sure if it would be worth investing in a heat shield 🤔

Attachments

#7 ·
Well you car will suffer from heat soak where as a panel filter won't as it's drawing the in from away from the engine where as yours is drawing the air from the engine bay so when the car is at low speed you are drawing the warm air into the engine.

Looks the dogs danglies tho might have to get one for mine when I start the plans for next year

#8 ·
Hi Guys im new to the corsa scene and was looking at making my car sound a bit meaner but its a 1.2 petrol limited edition would this introduction kit even work on it? or is it better to just straight pipe it?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.