Light and Sight Pack

All Corsa E related discussions
PaulG91

Light and Sight Pack

Post by PaulG91 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:23 pm

Hi Everyone,

Recently purchased an 18 plate 1.4T Limited Edition which has heated seats/wheel/stop start/parking sensors but I have noticed its not got auto wipers or lights (light and sight pack I guess?)

I have been phoning around today trying to find out if its possible to get the light and sight pack fitted to it and also the cost it would be as I believe it was £200 for the factory to add it.

Contacted Vauxhall who said contact an local dealer.

Spoke to local dealer (Arnold Clark) who didn't have a clue about the light and sight pack!

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Paul

MrMark

Re: Light and Sight Pack

Post by MrMark » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:22 pm

I think the limited Editions didnt have Auto Lights and Wipers. Im sure that auto lights and wipers were fitted to different specs, not as an option, but as standard.

Marksparks

Post by Marksparks » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:58 am

Auto Lights and Wipers on the Griffin as standard

devon556

Post by devon556 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:13 pm

The SE, Elite and Griffin all have it as standard, all it is, is a light sensor diode etc mounted under the windscreen and a fee mods to the computer system, plus a new light controller for the Auto light switch.
2015 Corsa SE 1.4 90PS Automatic.

paul04

Post by paul04 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:35 pm

I do have the light and sight pack, you will also need a sensor for the wipers , and a new wiper stalk for the extra settings, and get the fittings thats goes next to the rear veiw mirror, including a new rear view mirror which is also mounted within the fittings that houses the sensors on the windscreen .

Best bet have a look at a local scrap yard or Ebay to buy the full fittings of the mirror+sensors, and light switch and wiper stalk, then someone to set it up on the ECU